Just wanna let you know that the great guys behind Headway – Grant Griffiths (dad) and Clay Griffiths (son – they’re family, isn’t it cool?) are running a time limited Fall Promotion on Headway – my favorite theme framework for WordPress by far – it simply kills the competition!
Headway is the best choice for you no matter whether:
- you’re looking at creating your first WordPress website, personal or business related. There’s good support and Headway is very intuitive.
- or you’re looking to take the design of your current website to a whole new level, make it 100% unique and more in line with how you want it to look, feel and behave: Headway will be the obvious choice for you when it comes to ease-of-use, and more flexibility than your current theme.
- or you’re a serious developer or designer, Headway will let you build better websites than you’ve ever done before. Why? Read on:
Headway is the only WordPress theme framework, that offers real, truly grid-based design. Other competing frameworks may be using a grid beneath the surface, but Headway bring the power of grid-based design at your fingertips. Grids have been revered by graphic designers for many decades as they help you achieve a consistent, harmonic layout of your page elements.
In my relentless quest for the best WordPress theme framework, I’ve ended up with Headway because:
- Headway 3 is just plain revolutionary, both compared to its own previous version 2.x (3 is a complete rewrite) and the competition. Headway 3 is so f*ckin’ flexible and powerful that I rarely have to touch any php code at all, even when doing complex stuff.
- Responsive design built-in. And it’s very flexible as well: As an example, you can choose to hide certain elements on smartphones.
- It has a well-written, highly efficient codebase, and current versions are very stable and suitable for high-performance, demanding sites.
- Headway has engaged, friendly, personal support. It’s easy to get in touch with the team (it’s a family business which I find charming and reassuring).
- Custom 404 page. As easy to edit and customize as any other page template. A certain competitor lists “custom 404 page” as a blockbuster feature. Headway offers it by default.
- In version the recent version 3.3 Headway sports the best Google Webfonts integration in the industry. Search, live preview, and instantly use ANY of Google’s 500+ fonts.
Give Headway a try (and get ready to buy)
I urge you to give Headway a spin to experience for yourself what it can do for you and your website!
The offer ends november 1’st, so you gotta act fast if you wanna save serious money on the finest WordPress theme framework! Just do it =)